Sunday 11 March 2012

Mascara runnin' down her little Bambi eyes♡

Completely obsessing over Lana Del Rey, her album's just pure magic, I've got a couple of new illustrations of her as part of my new candy girls I've been working on, though I'd share them on this sunny Sunday! <3


In love with this photo shoot too, just found an old headband I made out of huge fake roses, definitely want to make some sort of matching collar/cape thing to wear this spring <3


Lovely Lana lyric's from my favourite song this is why they call us girls..

'Sweet sixteen and we had arrived
Baby's table dancin' at the local dive
Cheerin our names in the pink spotlight
Drinkin' cherry schnapps in the velvet night'




Hope you like! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday's beauties! These will both be available as prints in my etsy...Rose Petal Deer Shop so keep a beady eye (: <3 Lots of love! x x x

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, you've captured her features so well!

    Would love to see you sketch Adele too :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...