Monday 12 March 2012

Pop Candy Cake Dreams♡

Happy Monday sweeties! Hope your all having a nice day in the sunshine with plenty of pretty things planned. I have spent today watching Sofia Coppola Interviews, listening to Summer camp, and playing board games with Craig, and working on some new illustrations (:

I'm currently totally obsessing over a photo shoot from the Spring issue of Pop magazine shot by Daniel Sannwald (so amazing!!!) 

it's so super dreamy and candy-fied, the photos look as if they were taken in a land of love hearts, care bears and rose fields. 

Here's a little candy girl I've been working on inspired by the shoot...

& some polaroids of some of the gorgeousness.... absolutely LOVE the colours and the long floor length princess style dresses, giving me so many ideas for new spring outfits!




This is probably my favourite...floor length sheer lace dress worn with gorgeous sparkly pearls, it's like Virgin Suicides meets my little pony pastel perfection <3


& How incredible is this image from the end of the shoot? So incredible I can't stop looking at it! Ultimate candy land! <3



Hope you like! Lots of Love! x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...