Thursday 8 March 2012

Sunsets & sparkly collar's, Sofia & Marni ♡

So I mean't to blog about this ages ago, but as it was launched today thought I'd share my love for it!


Marni's H & M range is better than I ever imagined it would be, I was expecting something special, but all those polka dots, pretty sunset beach colours and then...the collars!..AMAZING!  I tried desperately to get one online this morning but they sold out by the time I got the page to finally load upsettingly!


So I had to be content with drawing one (:






I still can't stop watching the advert by the wonderful Sofia, everything she does it just a little slice of flawless dreamy beauty, and this is no exception. It just makes me want to be there and in that beautiful world <3 


Here's Sofia in one of my favourite pieces from the collection, super shimmery top and trousers <3


& the beautiful commerical...



A fantastic collaboration from all parts! Just a shame it wasn't easier to get hold of one of the lovely pieces! Did any of you manage? Lots of Love! x x x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...