Tuesday 1 October 2013

Autumn Baking ♡

Summer's feeling like it's completely flown by! Already in October, and making exciting progress as far as mine & Craig's big move is going! Recently I've got really into watching the bake off so decided to have a go at doing some of my own wintery receipes, here's a few of the results! - I'm still experimenting each week but was thinking of perhaps posting some with a few receipes up, what do you lovelies think?
Here's my vegan dark chocolate hazelnut cupcakes with pink sugar icing:



Homemade jammy dodgers:


Vegan apple and blackberry cake with fruits from the garden:


& finally some pretty roses my mum's been growing :)


 Hope you like! Have lovely weeks! Lots of love x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...