Tuesday 17 November 2015

Autumnal vibes 秋の気持ち ♡

Finally I am feeling so much better, & coupled with this I finally have learnt to be a little better at technology (& fixed my phone) so will be posting much more frequently. After what feels like literally the longest summer ever, the past week or so has seen a subsequent sudden change in temperature & some much more Autumal vibes, the colours around at the moment are deep lush greens, ochre leaves and blue skies, I have found a new found love for ochre & burnt orange colours & have spent the past few weeks enjoying more normal temperatures, exploring and trying some new tasty japanese vegan autumnal foods! Here`s a little update...

Some of the beautiful greenery near our flat ♡




local cafe`s vegan curry & winter veggie salads ♡




New vegan italian / Mediterranean cafe we went to a week or so ago ♡





All you can eat vegan buffet in one of my absolute favourite Tokyo haunts ( I had to ask multiple times about some of the foods vegan-nature - mind blown by the ingredient / taste combo`s!)



I`m actually thinking of creating a vegan / art guide to Tokyo to sell once I reopen my etsy with all the things I`ve been working on, would any of you be interested?

Finally here`s my current space ♡



ps. finally also got lookbook (you can find me as rosepetaldeer of course!)
hope your all having lovely weeks! lots of love! x x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...