Thursday 21 April 2016

Aoyama Cemetery ♡

This place was so beautiful it made me cry, maybe it was the sheer amount of flowers, how quiet it was and the fact it was such a calming peaceful place, every grave was so well looked after and had lovely flowers placed around it, and the sakura was fully bloomed and beginning to fall slightly with the wind. This area of Tokyo between Aoyama and Roppongi is not somewhere I`d been to before, its  full of offices and large expensive buildings and shops, but this little haven between lovely Aoyama and some of Tokyos big art galleries felt like miles away from the hustle and bustle of Tokyo, I can't wait for the photos from my little film camera to come out! ahh!






& my first trip to try yummy cold pressed juice in Tokyo! yum!


Lots of love! x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...