Monday 25 April 2016

Saitama Exploring ♡ 芝桜

Any of you who have been following me for a while / know me in any form will know how much I love all things floral / pink related, so when I discovered Shibazakura (floor moss sakura) I always dreamed of being able to go visit some! Last week I took the trip to Chichibu in rural Saitama to do just that, it was a super cute outing on a local train full of elderly japanese with their little bento boxes, and it went straight through so much nature and mountains. On arrival I got totally lost, but eventually made it to the area where the beautiful fields of pink were waiting, and seriously I couldn't cope, nature can just be so overwhelmingly beautiful in Japan at times, I sat here with some local foods from the market alongside (they had a sort of short term festival) - and it involved vegan friendly things, so I was pretty happy! Heres a little glimpse of the pinky-goodness...






Lots of love x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...