Thursday 8 December 2011

bambi, crafty deers & disney

This past week I've been workings at the Tatty Devine stall at the clothes show, which has been both crazy and fun! I got poorly so didn't make it to the final day which was a shame, result of a mad couple of weeks! But I loved being there and met lots of really lovely crafty people, and had a wonderful time with the other lovely Tatty ladies selling tons of gorgeous jewellery! We were making custom name necklaces with a laser cutter live at the show... and I couldn't resist getting a new one, so I got 'Bambi', which is so sparkly and makes me feel super happy & christmassy! Check out bamb's rocking it....

The stall next to ours was doing these beautiful paper cut out eyelashes, including ones with miniature stags on, which I got done one morning...wish I could wear them every day! Heres me with my lashes & necklace!....
Having a disney marathon as I go so far I've watched Peter Pan & Enchanted and am feeling like I want to just cover everything in big mounds of glitter and pixie dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...