Thursday 29 March 2012

I'm really a mermaid ♡

Completely obsessing over Wildfox at their summer collection at the moment, feeling super inspired by the idea of the sea & mermaid and sparkles and shells <3 Watching Ariel in the little mermaid and wanting to be by the sea!

 Going to Falmouth tomorrow so think I'll probably do lots of drawing/designs based around the sea and a beautiful mermaid style girl. Wildfox never fails to amaze me with their lookbooks, and this one is just a whole new level of dreamy. Charlotte Free is so perfect! It's all so free & fun (: My wishlist from the collection is getting enormous! Here's an illustration I've been working on over the past week <3 


& some of the images from the lookbook, pink hair and pastely mermaidy long skirts and baggy tops - too perfect for words......








Hope everyone has nice weekend and sunshine plans! Hope you like! Lots of Love x x x x

6 comments:

  1. what a coincidence, i'm really a mermaid too! love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely illustration! This has to be one of my favourites that you've done

    Melissa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work and I love how pink your blog is. Lovely. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Its great inspiration for my mermaid jewellery collection! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much petals! Hope your all having gorgeous weekends! lots of love x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blog with so many inspiring ideas! Great work:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...