Tuesday 29 May 2012

What kind of bird are you? ♡

So I've just got back from a super sunny weekend seeing so many of my favourite people - and my favourite boy, in Brighton, which was a big happy time filled with gin, seaside and picnics! After booking it months ago the time had finally come for me and craig to go see Moonrise Kingdom at the wonderful Duke of York - and it lived up to every expectation - it's gone straight into my favourite films!

 Everything about it was quintessential Wes Anderson perfection - I was every bit in love as much as Tenenbaums.
It was so super cute, and had dreamy 60's outfits to die for so I had a great big smile on my face the whole way through - if you haven't seen it I think you should - immediately! It'll make you so happy and summer filled (:
I've done a new mini movie poster (they are super small and cute!), based on the two main characters, and I'm thinking of putting a few in my shop soon!....


My mini posters printed...


Dreamy stills...
(Suzy's outfits are TOO good!)





There is lots more I'd currently like to blog about, but think I'll save it for some different posts so this doesn't get too beasty! Hope you enjoyed reading & your all having wonderful days! Heres the trailer if you haven't seen it! Lots of love x x x











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...