Monday 22 December 2014

A little bit of my Tokyo December ♡

MERRY CHRISTMAS lovely`s! My month has been super busy with my new job doing craft and english activities with little kids (so cute but so hectic!) But thought I`d post a few little photos from the past month! - So excited for my few days of Christmas hold next week and to get working on the new artwork ideas I have piling up and also - finally reopening my Etsy, anyways hope you all have a  lovely Christmas! 

Me & me of my best friends before Nutcracker ballet last week <3 it was so cute!

The cutest kids baking cafe in Koenji which was like something out of a Disney film - the decor was so so cute and candy-fied I couldn't cope haha, they do little cooking workshops with kids and there is pretty baking things and cakes everywhere wahhh!


Epic Vegan dins in Koenji - so many crazy interesting vegetables <3

Big baggy wild fox jumper times as the weathers started getting cooler <3


& fluffy coat layers pre ballet, finally gone full on back to blonde (can't believe I tried to stay away from it!) 

Our little Christmas tree in the flat - so small and japanese <3

More posts soon! Lots of love! x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...