Tuesday 12 August 2014

Exhibition Design Festa Gallery Harajuku / Design Festa ギャラリー ♡

Tomorrow is the final day of my three day first exhibition in Harajuku`s Design Festa Gallery (11th - 13th), it`s such a cute little gallery with a wide range of artists and I`ve loved having a little space there, feels like the first steps towards a creative filled life (one day *dreams*), my lovely friends have given me so much support and it`s been nice to try and get a bit of my world out there, especially in Tokyo, which I feel lucky to call home, here`s a little glimpse into things, if your in Tokyo and around tomorrow please come say hello! There is a nice little post on the Design Festa Gallery website :

Hope you enjoy! 明日は展示会の最終日です!来て、私を訪問してください!




















 Lots of love x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...